Blockchain Marketing Start-Up
As it is true in any start-up, I had to wear multiple hats while achieving the goals I was hired to achieve.
– Market research in collaboration with the team — to establish targets, and formulate a go-to-market strategic plan to attain corporate clients.
– Developing of winning B2B proposals and presentations.
– Managing of company’s and CEO’s social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook Page, Twitter, LinkedIn): communications strategy, content calendar for scheduling (Hootsuite), layout design, graphics design, content creation (photography / copy) and community management (monitoring and following up with positive and negative feedback in all web sources).
– Collaborating with the team in developing marketing strategy creating.
– Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Other tasks included:
– Managing the sourcing and communications with outside professionals (e.g. outsourced creative team, event promoters, agency execs, photographers, videographers, etc.), continuously working alongside them to ensure accuracy.
– Managed corporate setups in Puerto Rico following the tax incentives law, known as Act 20: Export Services.
– Managed the finances of multiple accounts and business ledgers: bookkeeping, reconciling, managing inter-company billing, currency exchanges and international banking complexities.
– Oversaw offices real estate transactions and negotiations.